I’m headed back to Dedham, Massachusetts for my first book signing on Saturday June 16th from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., and I couldn’t be more excited about it!
- My first book signing! It’s for What’s That, Mom?: How to use public art to engage your children with the world around them… without being an artist yourself.
- The debut of my new public art journal, What’s That, Mom?: Field Notes from Your Encounters with Public Art out in the Wild.
Mother Brook Art Center’s 5th Anniversary Festival
Mother Brook Arts & Community Center
123 High Street, Dedham, MA 02026
Saturday, June 16th from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. (I’ll be there all day.)
The Blue Bunny Bookstore (Dedham, MA)
Rain or shine:
If it’s sunny, we will be on the lawn.
If it rains, come look for us inside.
As of this writing, other events of the festival will include:
- The return of two of the original Dedham bunnies from the 2012 Public Art Project
- A visit by best-selling children’s book author and illustrator Peter Reynolds (author of The Dot), who will be painting another bunny on site
- The results of the community-wide competition to design and paint a brand new bunny
- The latest news on the GuitArts public art project happening in Norwood, MA this summer to raise money for Norwood music programs
And of course, I’ll have a little something to keep the kiddos entertained while you and I catch up.
Hope to see you there!
BONUS: Cover reveal for my new book
Cross-posted to my other blog, Caterpickles, of course.
- The Blue Bunny Bookstore (Show them some love!)
- GuitARTS program will benefit Norwood music programs (Wicked Local Norwood)