Or, what I found on my desk when I sat down to write this morning.
Guess she’s tired of waiting.
I don’t normally do posts like this, but I haven’t been around for a while. Here’s what I’ve been doing instead:
- Managing painters, plumbers, electricians, and flooring guys
- Hiring movers
- Packing up our current place
- Cleaning/prepping our new place (we move again in June)
- Paying taxes (in three states!)
- Camp NaNoWriMo (a mini-National Novel Writing Month event held in April–and again in July, if you’re interested)
- Trying to figure out how donations work in Chicago
- Trying to figure out how emotions translate into body language and body language into words on a page
- Binge reading Elizabeth George mysteries
- Debating with Michael on the ideal functionality of a master bathroom
Here’s what I’ve not been doing:
Sadly (?), all my spare words have been going to my novel lately. Hopefully I’ll return to my regularly scheduled blogging output soon. In the meantime, enjoy the spring!
- How John Gardner convinced me to stop being an idiot (BostonWriters)
Cross-posted on Caterpickles.