More BostonWriters Posts
- How The Five-Year-Old helped me understand the Victorian practice of posing with their dead
- Book Review: Evelina by Fanny Burney
- Was Walter Potter related to Beatrix Potter?
- Beautifully crafted sentences are your enemy. But just for this month.
- Surprising facts about my favorite authors: The Jerome K. Jerome Edition
- 1907: The Ceremonial Burning of the Mortgage
- How to dress American servants in 1828: Roberts' Guide for Butlers
- 5 Things I learned reading Nancy Lamb's Crafting Stories for Children
BostonWriters by Category1800-1850 1850-1900 1900-1920 1920-1940 1950-2000 Adult Fiction Beach Reads Book Bingo Book Reviews Chapter Books Chicago Writers Conference 2013 Congregational Church of Needham Funny Stuff Michael Says Great Quotes Jane Austen Middle Grade Middle Grade Books Miscellaneous Musings NaNoWriMo Nonfiction Our To-Read List Picture Books Poetry for Kids Publishing News Surprising facts about my favorite authors This week on Twitter Uncategorized Writing Books Writing Tips Young Adult Books
How’s that novel coming, Shala?
Let’s talk books!
BostonWriters is a Member of Book BlogsMembers read books, blog books, write books, and publicize books. Visit Book Blogs
This work by Michael and Shala Howell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.