Sign up for our mailing list
Want to know when Shala’s published a new book, is headed to an event, or when her books are on sale?
We promise not to spam you or share your email with anyone.
Who we are
The reviews for Shala’s book are starting to come in:
- “A charming, practical, and thought-provoking book.”
- “Simple, practical, inexpensive, & doable.”
- “Great book for enjoying arts with your kids.”
- “…as an art teacher of young children and a mother, I love this book!”
Top 10 BostonWriters Posts
- Book Review: An Uncommon Soldier
- Surprising facts about my favorite authors: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe edition
- Mrs. Broadmoore's Amazing Painting Cat
- What I learned about writing from reading all 19 Thomas Lynley mysteries in order
- How The Five-Year-Old helped me understand the Victorian practice of posing with their dead
- Book Review: When I Feel Angry
- Book Review: Evelina by Fanny Burney
- Book Review: Pemberley Ranch
- Surprising facts about my favorite authors: The Jerome K. Jerome Edition
- This week's Twitter crop of #writing angst
Looking for your next great read?
Looking for a great book for a child aged 4-10?