Who we are
The reviews for Shala’s book are starting to come in:
- “A charming, practical, and thought-provoking book.”
- “Simple, practical, inexpensive, & doable.”
- “Great book for enjoying arts with your kids.”
- “…as an art teacher of young children and a mother, I love this book!”
Support independent bookstores!
Top BostonWriters Posts
- Mrs. Broadmoore's Amazing Painting Cat
- Memorable quotes from somewhere in the middle of a book: The Anthony Trollope edition
- How The Five-Year-Old helped me understand the Victorian practice of posing with their dead
- Book Review: Dinosaur Odyssey: Fossil Threads in the Web of Life
- Author Interview: Anne Bustard, Anywhere but Paradise
- 20 quirks of famous writers and one very patient blogger
- Book Review: The Borrowers
- 1907: The Ceremonial Burning of the Mortgage
- Was Walter Potter related to Beatrix Potter?
- What happened when I stopped wearing my Apple Watch for a week
Looking for your next great read?
Looking for a great book for a child aged 4-10?