Get your kids curious, engaged, & outside
The reviews for my book are starting to come in:
- “Simple, practical, inexpensive, & doable.”
- “Public art as a parenting tool.”
- “Great book for enjoying arts with your kids.”
- “…as an art teacher of young children and a mother, I love this book!”
Get your copy from Amazon today.
Looking for a book for a child between the ages of 4 and 9?
Or just check out what I’ve been reading
BostonWriters on TwitterMy Tweets
More BostonWriters Posts
- Book Review Short: The Adventures of Sally
- Was Walter Potter related to Beatrix Potter?
- The New York Times opines on television in 1939
- Book Review: The Borrowers
- The time-honored practice of collecting pew rents
- Mrs. Broadmoore's Amazing Painting Cat
- Surprising facts about my favorite authors: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe edition
- Surprising facts about my favorite authors: The Jerome K. Jerome Edition
- Review: The Land of Love & Drowning by Tiphanie Yanique
- What happened when I stopped wearing my Apple Watch for a week
BostonWriters by Category1800-1850 1850-1900 1900-1920 1920-1940 1950-2000 Adult Fiction Beach Reads Book Bingo Book Reviews Chapter Books Chicago Writers Conference 2013 Congregational Church of Needham Funny Stuff Michael Says Great Quotes Jane Austen Middle Grade Middle Grade Books Miscellaneous Musings NaNoWriMo Nonfiction Our To-Read List Picture Books Poetry for Kids Publishing News Surprising facts about my favorite authors This week on Twitter Uncategorized Writing Books Writing Tips Young Adult Books
How’s that novel coming, Shala?
Let’s talk books!
BostonWriters is a Member of Book BlogsMembers read books, blog books, write books, and publicize books. Visit Book Blogs
This work by Michael and Shala Howell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.